The regulation comes with a number of requirements that rty-design.com applies and which you can read more about here. It requires us to:
• let you know what data we use.
• let you know why we use it
• ask for your consent to use it when we provide additional services such as targeted advertising, for example.
• give you the opportunity to change your consent for various purposes through this site
• guarantee you the right to request correction of your data; deletion of that data; to be “forgotten”. In addition, we may provide you with downloadable data or transfer it if you notify us and identify yourself accordingly.
• indicate all third parties / other companies whom we share your data with. Keep in mind that the Internet is a global network, we often use standardized services such as Google Analytics to collect standard login information and track behavior in an anonymous way which does not identify anyone.
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. Such information is your real name, home address, telephone number, your passwords for accessing our website, IP address etc. Data that cannot identify you directly or in combination with other data related to your true identity, are not considered personal data.
The site rty-design.com is owned by R Pavlova and Y Yankov. The site rty-design.com collects and processes all personal data in accordance with the data protection laws applicable in the European Union.
The personal data of the users is collected and processed in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The site www.rty-design.com observes the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
• lawfulness, fairness and transparency;
• purpose limitations;
• relevance to the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
• accuracy and timeliness of the data;
• personal data is not used for profiling;
• personal data is not used for direct marketing;
• limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
• integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an appropriate level of security of personal data.
rty-design.com does not collect or store “sensitive” categories of personal data such as political views, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health condition, religious or philosophical believes, etc. If we receive such “sensitive data” we will delete it immediately. Please do not send such data to the Administrator.
Information you provide to us – we collect information that you provide to us when you contact us by phone, email or fill in our online enquiry form. This information includes name and contact information (phone numbers, email address, billing address). This data is stored for the purposes of communication with the client and providing more complete information about the services offered by the Administrator.
Personal data collected automatically. In our website we collect data for all visitors such as
The Administrator collects and processes the personal data of individuals, which are provided either directly by them or automatically collected only for the following purposes:
We keep your personal information only for as long as required in order to:
We keep your data for a period of 5 years following completion of your project. If after the 5 year period we have no longer contractual obligation your data will be deleted.
If you have not used any of our services/ started a project with us and have only sent an enquiry by email/ phone or the contact form on our website, your personal information will be deleted 2 months after your last response.
We collect and process only data that you have provided to us voluntarily, and we rely on the fact that this data is owned and provided by you lawfully.
This means that each user is responsible for not providing rty-design.com with data of third parties in violation of their privacy rights. rty-design.com does not have the ability to control whether the personal data of third parties is provided with their knowledge or with consent given in accordance with the legal requirements. Therefore, each user bears the responsibility if providing data of a third party without his/ her knowledge or without his/ her consent in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection law, regardless of the type of data or the reasons for provision: names, phone, email address, or any other personal information.
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
The website rty-design.com does not grant the right to use, sell, disclose or share information about you (personal data within the meaning of the GDPR) with other individuals or unrelated companies, except when it is necessary for us to provide services requested by you when you have provided your permission.
Please note that any requests to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information will require identity verification and we shall first take all reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
The website contains buttons, tools or content that link to other companies, such as Facebook, Google Analytics and others. The administrator assumes no responsibility for damages and losses incurred as a result of the use of these sites. Individuals are solely responsible for their use of these sites and should read their Privacy Policies.